2020 Census Coloring Book Pages and Coloring Contest
Resources for Children:
- The Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance has launched a Census Coloring Contest! The NMAA has been very active in helping to share the Census message and has developed yet another way to engage people in actively participating in 2020 Census activities. Please see details below and visit the Census Coloring Contest to learn more.
Download the image (linked above)
Color in digitally or print out a copy and color/collage
Post your finished page(s) to your Instagram and/or Facebook and tag NoMAA
Use #NoMAA2020Census (so they can find it)
Deadline is April 30th (another contest will start May 1 with new artwork)
A panel of judges from the NMAA will select a monthly winner and provide a $50 prize — icing on the cake for keeping your child busy and productive on something educational and fun.
- Count All Kids coloring activity book: click here to view and download the pages!
- U.S. Census Bureau coloring book – Everybody Counts: click here to view and download the book!
- Community Action Partnership coloring pages – in both English and Spanish with Census information for parents: click here to view and download the pages!
- Count Me Indy Coloring Book – see below to download it!
- The We Counts! Campaign has posted the Census Family Fun Event Kit & bring your families together to count! Click here to view the coloring book pages, and click here to see other family friendly activities!
- We Count Oregon coloring book – click here to view and download it!