NY Counts 2020 Conference Day 3: Learn all about the redistricting process in New York. We know the importance of the Census, but what happens once we’ve all been counted?
If you missed the panel, see below for the full recording.
- Introductory Speaker: Assemblyman Robert Rodriguez, Assembly District 68
- Lurie Daniel-Favors, Esq. Interim Executive Director and General Counsel Center for Law and Social Justice, Medgar Evers College, CUNY
- Jorge Vasquez, Associate Counsel, LatinoJustice PRLDEF
- Jerry Vattamala, Director, Democracy Program, AALDEF
- Jennifer Wilson, Deputy Director, League of Women Voters of New York
- Moderator: Jeff Wice, Adjunct Professor and Senior Fellow at New York Law School