The 2020 Census is the first decennial census being completed online, by phone and by mail. For the first time in history older adults are considered a hard-to-count (HTC) population due to the option of completing the census online. LiveOnNY wants to make sure all older adults are counted to ensure fair funding for key services such as senior centers and other programs that improve the lives of older New Yorkers.
For aging service professionals interested in increasing census participation among older New Yorkers please join one of LiveOnNY’s upcoming webinars titled Get Out the Count: Strategies for Optimizing 2020 Census Participation Among Older People by registering below.
- About identifying hard-to-count older adults.
- Learn best practices for outreach and engagement in era of COVID-19.
- Define next steps for you and your organization to join these efforts.
- This webinar will draw upon the New York Academy of Medicine (NYAM) Toolkit which provides resources and strategies on Census 2020.
- You can also access LiveOnNY’s Census 2020 page here.
Wednesday, June 24th at 2:00PM EST. Click here to register!